We had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday. So good, that I hated to go back to school today. But once I got there it was great!. The kids worked hard and had lots and lots to write about. The top picture is of Luke and Uncle Zach. Zach is helping Luke with his homework! The other picture is of my two oldest nieces, Kayzha and Kenzie. Then, the bottom picture is of Ashlyn, my niece, Luke, Austin and Dean, my nephew. The final picture is two of the most important boys in my life, Steve and Burke. For those of you that do not have teenagers here is a bit of info for you--teenagers do not talk to their friends any more--they text each other. Burke send 10737 text messages last month!! I can not imagine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Steven and Burke are two of the most important boys in our lives, too. Way to go Rachelle! We love your blogs. Clark and Laurel in Germany
K! So you must have gotten the "make you feel bad" conversation many times!!! It was tons of fun doing something new but of course I missed the fam. How did you like your birthday present...the aunts were all excited about it!!!
Post a Comment