CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mr. and Mrs. Burkeley Christian

Burke and Shari got married last night, March 23, 2013.  
It was a wonderful evening and everything came together fabulously.  Shari made a beautiful bride and Burke looked amazing in his Dress Blues.  

Dad and Burke right before the ceremony.
 A funny thing happened though....The wedding director had the wedding party start the ceremony without Burke being there.  Evidently he didn't remember to come down stairs when the ceremony started...The whole wedding procession started, flower girl, bridesmaids, groomsmen, etc all came down the aisle....No Burke.  We looked up on the balcony and Burke came out of his room.  Then Shari came out of her room.  The saw each other and were both beaming but he should have already been downstairs.  The wedding director stopped the procession and had them try again.  We all got a good laugh.

Launi and Wyatt's family.  The Groom and Bride.  And us.


My new bunch of kids. I love the fact that I have a girl in the family.

19 years, 5 kids, 1 daughter-in-law---I love the life we have created together

My mom and I.  I love her so much.  


THE cutest little flower girl EVER!









Thanks to Abbie for taking some amazing photographs for us.

I cant believe that we are In-Laws now.  Its kinda crazy.  Thank you to everyone that took the time to come to the events.  I know that Burke and Shari appreciate all the love and support they get from all sides of the family and from our friends.  Good Luck Burke and Shari!  You two will go on to do amazing things as husband and wife.  Remember that we are not old enough to become grandparents!

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Your last sentance of this post cracks me up! What a fun evening!

Addie Joyce said...

Looks absolutely beautiful! And sounds even more memorable!! haha love it!