Our last camping trip of the summer was to the Great Basin National Park. I was excited to finally go back to the Lehman Caves. But, the best part of this camping trip was that my mom came along. Now, this is a special treat because my mom has NEVER camped in her life. Well, maybe a girls camp when she was a in the Young Womens program but never camped just for fun.
We we caught in a few rain storms. The thunderstorms lasted for a 10/20 minutes each day and brought cooler weather, fresh air, and the exhilarating sounds of rumbling thunder.I was AMAZED how lush and green it was at the top of Wheeler Peak. The pictures turned out beautiful but in all honesty they do not show exactly how beautiful it was.
My mom was a trooper the whole trip. I dont think she would ever admit it but I think she had fun. I hope she will come with us again.
| Inside the Lehman Caves |
| For about a mile before the entrance to the park there were these cool little wire signs and decorations. This is Bob Wire and his wife was next to him, Barb Wire. Some people are so creative. |
| Nate loves to take pictures and he is often the mind behind many shots I take. Unfortunately he is the one taking this photo. But, he did a great job. |
1 comment:
I'm so glad you have had fun camping this summer. Maybe it has something to do with that super nice new trailer you got??? :)
Post a Comment