CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More Instagram/Jan and Feb 2012 catch-up

I'm thinking that I will try to do a mini journal with my instagram photos.  I would also like to print out my blog journaling about each picture.  So if none of this interests you then move on to something else. ;)

  1. Steve and I in Zion.  We celebrated his 39th birthday with a weekend retreat up in the canyon.  Thanks to the Dixie Direct card we only spent $80.
  2. Steve and Luke watching the St. George Airshow.  
  3. Luke at the Mormon Battalion in San Diego.  Luke was dressed up like a US Soldier ready for his trek west.  The boys got to pan for "gold" and we listened to many stories of faith and perseverance.  If you are ever in San Diego I recommend you check it out.  It is right in Old Town San Diego.
  4. The US Blue Angles.  Stunning!
  5. Burke and Shari on a Valentines Day Date.
  6. Steve and I at the Beach in San Diego.  I could have stayed there all day.  Peaceful, beautiful, and enjoyable.
  7. I took this photo!!!  Aren't you impressed?? (I actually took this with my DSLR)  The flowers LDS San Diego Temple were so beautiful.  I noticed everywhere we went in San Diego the flowers were amazing.
  8. Steve and Tyler getting ready for a 12 mile mountain bike ride.
  9. Austin looking like Tom Cruise in Top Gun.  Tyler took this shot with my DSLR.
I want these iphone camera lenses.  What do you think?  

1 comment:

lynne said...

first love the pictures second what is a dslr? you have so much talent, thanks for sharing