CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 2, 2012

March Instagram

I am LOVING Instagram.  Seriously, it is the easiest way to edit and share photos.  

A few blogs that I follow post their instagram photos every Friday.  I do not take that many photos during the week.  But I figured I could do it once a month.

  1. Nate showing me how much money he earned at his soccer game.  Last week he was kinda timid as he played. We wanted to encourage him to get out there and play hard.  So we bribed him.  Five dollars for every goal he scored.  Yep, we will change that to 1 dollar a goal for the next game.
  2. Luke eating oranges during half time.  He scored 1 goal.  Another 5 dollars we had to fork out.
  3. Nate Kicking it.
  4. Steve and Tyler getting read for the Priesthood session of LDS General Conf.  
  5. I am doing a 30 day photo challenge.  Day One was supposed to be my reflection.
  6. My cute new great niece.  Abbilynn Lily Chapin.  
  7. Tyler at the DHHS track meet.  He threw 106 feet.
  8. Abbilynn a few hours after birth.
  9. Kayzha and Abbilynn

2 comments:

Addie Joyce said...

You're kicking trash with the 30 day photo challenge...not that it's a contest. You just have a good eye. And I'm so glad you've got Instagram because it's my favorite app too.

Abbie said...

I'm loving your Instagram shots! I hope it comes soon to Droid!