B&S not what you think. The B is for Bryant. Bryant and Steve have been friends since the 4th grade. The S stands for Sherri. Sherri in now Bryant's wife ;)
We were lucky enough to make a quick trip to Phoenix to witness the wedding.
Our friends Nathan and Alysia made it all possible. Nathan, through his work, is able to build reward points for flights, rental cars, and hotels. So, we were able to take this trip totally FREE!! Yes, free as in it cost us not one red cent. But, it was not stress free. Steve was a mess. He hates to fly. Not that he is scared of actually flying. But, he does not like to give up his ability to control the situation. The worst part from him was giving leaving his "protection" at home. One of our friends put it nicely, "I guess its hard to prepare for a mid-air emergency." When all was said and done he was just fine but it was touch and go for a while ;)
 |
| Can you feel the panic and fear? |
 |
| Steve, Bryant, and Nathan |
 |
| Me, Steve, Emmalyn, Alysia, Nathan |
 |
| These two boys, acting just like BOYS, stood behind Alysia and I and whispered and giggled just like they were teenagers. I love to watch Steve with his friends. He lets down his guard, relaxes, smiles more. Its a side of him that I do not see often. |
Congrats Bryant and Sherri. Right now they are Honeymooning in Hawaii (jealous).
 |
| The city of Chandler, Arizona knew that a weekend away, for the Christian and Thiriots, is fireworks celebration worthy. We were treated with a quick show right our of our hotel window. |
 |
| Fun weekend had by all! |
2 comments:
SO fun! I'm so glad you got to go!
I'm so glad you guys were able to go, and that Steve was half-way ok, haha. Love the pics! How fun!
Post a Comment