CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shutterfly Photobook



I am about a year behind on my scrapbooking.  I was getting overwhelmed
at the thought of playing catch up.  I tried it out and suprisinly it was fairly
easy.  It is not as cute as individually designed pages but 5/12ths of the year
is finished.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I tried once to make my blog into a book. The content all transferred nicely, but arranging stuff and getting it to all fit made me so frustrated! I gave up! I love your book though! We need to chat about it sometime :)

Unknown said...

That's really cute! I am about 1 1/2 years behind on my scrapbooking and was thinking about doing a photobook. Yours looks so cute and makes me want to make one too. Thanks for sharing!