Our school had the annual "Spring Fling" last night. It is actually the first time I have gone. (shhh don't tell anyone) I am just not a fan of going back to school right after a long day of being at school. Anyway, the PTVO had me figured out and gave each teacher a bag full of playground equipment if we showed up ;) It was actually a fun time for everyone. There was Navajo tacos for dinner and lots of fun activities for the kids to do. Steve and I just sat in the grass and enjoyed the sunshine.
These pictures a sequence of events starting with me saying, "Dog pile on Tyler!" but I ended by saying, "Maybe that wasn't such a good idea."
2 comments:
No way could you pass up the gift basket yourself. It seemed there were ALOT more people there yesterday than in years past. We ended up hitting drive thrus on the way home :)
I've never been to one either!
Post a Comment