Nate's new sand box is in the back of Steve's truck. I am amazed how resilient kids are. I don't think I would ever step in the back of this truck let alone play in it.
"How much lbs. am I mom?"
Maybe giving a teenager a power tool isn't such a good idea.
Steve is an awesome dad! He loves to do things with his boys. Making a clubhouse is just one of many things that he does with/for the kids. I love him for that. I love that he would rather have them help on a project than just watch. I love that he doesn't get mad when Tyler tells him that he is doing it all wrong...and he really is...and he has to start all over.
1 comment:
How fun! My boys just saw this as well and said, we'll have to go play there this summer Mom! ;)
Post a Comment