CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009


Storm trooper Nate. There was a time that being a bad guy was not cool...."The White Guys" are Nates favorite. I tried to get him to be frankenstein because of his head but he wouldnt even think about it.

Luke has been this skeleton for about three years in a row. He likes the creepy scary stuff but this is about as scary as I would let him. I even bought him the costume that Austin has on but he refused to wear it. Good thing because the costume I bought Austin was tooooo big.

Tyler was a good sport and helped carve pumpkins. He also took the boys around the neighborhood to trick or treat. He really did it so he could see his girlfriend (he doesnt think I know.)


"Five Little Pumpkins Sitting On a Gate"

No comments: