Monday, November 16, 2009
Grandpa Dennis and Grandma Dee Come to Visit
My dad and his wife came to visit us. We havent seen them for about three years. Its been a rough go with our relationship but here's to new beginnings. It was great to see them and the kids had a blast. Sunday we went to Aunt Sheila's house for dinner. Yummy pre-Thanksgiving dinner! Then the boys stayed the night at a hotel with Grandma and Grandpa. They were so excited about it and Steve and I enjoyed the peace and quiet!!! Monday Grandpa took Tyler to the gun shop to buy him his first "real" hunting gun. I love this picture cause it showes how much Tyler looks up "literally" to his dad. Especially when it comes to guns:) Grandpa sure spoiled Tyler and he can not stop talking about it. Steve took him out to target shoot right after Grandpa left because he was so excited to try it out.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad their visit went so well! Guns are fun, and I am glad that your boys had a good time.
Post a Comment