CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Randon thoughts

--I was highly disappointed with the Greys Anatomy season premier. I miss George already.
--I have been watching many interviews with Micheal Moore. As much as I don't like him, I am finding his views about health care true.
--Steve and I went to the temple last week. It was the first time in a long time that we went to a session because we wanted too. Not because it was a wedding or an expectation.
--I still cant get over the fact that Nate is doing so well. Each time I hear about an accident involving a child I cringe. Our life could have been so different. I cant help but feel so blessed and it makes me want to be a better person.
--I am jealous that Steve gets to spend a few mornings a week at home all by himself. But even more jealous that he gets to pick up Nate from Kindergarten each day.
--I have a little girl in my class this year that I am at my "wits end" with. I have tried every teacher trick I know and I still cant get her under control. I feel like a failure.
--My mom is on a 14 day cruise. I am jealous but mostly I cant stand not being able to talk/text her.
--Steves parents just got called on a mission to Berlin, Germany. Yes, they just got back from Germany about two years ago.
--My quiet sweet Austin has a horrible temper.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We need to talk about Grey's. Let me refresh you on some favorite parts you may have missed: Merideth and McDreaming doing it everywhere!! Kallie undressing infront of McSteamy and then seeing him in the shower while little Grey was speachless! The laughter at the funeral! I was so ready to ball my head off! The funny chopped fish name that I can't remember that they were calling the girl that had the accident. Izzy telling the girl George saved to live her freakin life! There were many good parts!!! Rethink your dislike!! :)