CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

YOGA

Luke's teacher has her class do morning stretches each day before they get into the heavy duty learning--Although she calls them stretches, Luke knows that the poses she does are from the study of Yoga. He thinks that it is rather cool because the knows some of the poses from playing on the Wii. So I took some pictures of him teaching his brothers yoga. He was so funny teaching everyone. He made sure everyone has the correct posture and form.
This is called "the cactus"

This one is "the shark fin"

I am not sure what the title of this one is but he makes sure that if his brothers do it that their hands are correctly placed on his ankles.

1 comment:

Becky Seymour said...

Those are hilarious! I love the shark fin, that is a killer work out!