I love fall! But in southern Utah fall comes and goes way to fast!
These boys also come and go too fast! I can not believe how much they have grown and changed.
Saturday we got up early and headed to Cedar Mountain. We wanted to see the fall leaves before it got too cold. We were a day late! As you can tell there is snow on the ground! We had fun but the kids didnt last very long in the cold and windy weather.
Nate tried to taste the snow flakes but they quickly melted on his finger. Perhaps licking his fingers was the cause of the nasty fever and sore throat he got.
On our way back down the mountain the sky started to clear up and the sun came out for a bit. We were able to see a few trees that had changed colors and enjoy the sunshine.
1 comment:
Finally I have been waiting for your post. Wish I could have been with you. Lov MOM
Post a Comment