CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TTA--Smell

This weeks TTA's assignment is to discuss the sense of smell. I am going to break my tradition with the list thing and talk about one smell that brings back a memory each time I smell it. Perhaps someone can help me out and let me know if I am just crazy.

I have this shampoo from Purology and it is in the purple bottle...Everytime I wash my hair I automatically think of the smell from my childhood DR.'s office. My Grandma and Aunt Peggy also worked there and the Dr was a friend of the family. I dont ever remember seeing another DR the whole time I was growing up. So, the smell is a good smell and brings back memories of us stopping by to see Grandma at work! I am not sure what is in it and why it triggers those memories. So, next time you guys are in a beauty supply shop, pick up a bottle of Purology shampoo in the purple bottle and smell it. See if it brings back any memories for you.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I really like the Purology smells. How are you? Is your summer going well? We should get together sometime this summer.