Who am I? Well, I am the Wife to Steve. I am the mother to Burkeley, Tyler, Austin, Luke, and Nathan. I am the Second Grade teacher to twenty four eight year olds. I am a daughter of God, friend to many, lover of a great book, wanna be photographer and aspiring scrapbooker. Enjoy taking a peek into my world.
After I decided the template and papers to use this layout only took me ten minutes! SO....digi scraping is easier plus I didnt have a mess to clean up!
I totally agree with you...it's hard to get back into it when you've stopped. I really need to get started on it again. I was really on a roll for a while! The pages you did turned out well!!!
2 comments:
I totally agree with you...it's hard to get back into it when you've stopped. I really need to get started on it again. I was really on a roll for a while! The pages you did turned out well!!!
That a girl! love the page, love the new shoes!
I love templates, also.
Post a Comment