

According to my mom, I am slipping, at my blog postings. I have been busy scrapbooking and teaching my friend how to digitally scrapbook. We have had tons of family here this week and have had so much fun visiting and enjoying each others company. I could have posted all of those special events but instead I have been scrapin' them. So, Mom when you come up next week I will have something to show you.....
Anyway, yesterday I took the boys to the splash pad in Washington. For about an hour we were the only ones there. It was fun to see the boys play in the water and on the playground. Luke was the one who got the most wet and Nate did not get at all. Today I went to the movies with my girlfriends and Steve took the boys out to "the cabin" to go four wheeling with his brother Mike's family.
No comments:
Post a Comment