Sunday, December 30, 2012
Yes We ARE!
Friday, I got the text of a lifetime. The kind that makes your heart stop beating. The kind of text that makes you want to jump right out of your comfy bed and shout from the roof tops. Remember THIS post? Well, this time I will be the one attending THE Presidential Inauguration. I will be the one in Washington DC. Teresa, invited me to go with her. I booked my flight today. I AM GOING TO WITNESS HISTORY! Even if your a Conservative Republican you have got to admit that this is amazing. It will be an amazing experience. I can not even begin to express how excited to be going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When I received the e-mail from Senator Lee, I read the letter out-loud to 2 different people to make sure my eyes were not playing tricks on me. Then I sent it to you, for you to review to be sure I didn't miss any important info! This morning I called the Senator's office under the guise of wishing them a Happy New Year, "While I have you on the phone, am I, Teresa Seese on your list for inauguration attendees and do I need to do anything other than pick up my packet??
I am so lucky and honored to be a part and witness in person the Democratic process. It is so amazing to share this with another person who shares my passion!
Haha, I am one of those conservative Republicans, BUT I agree, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you and I am so happy for you! I just hope the weather is nice and you don't freeze! You better go shopping and stock up on some more cute cold weather clothes ;)
Post a Comment