Together these two hands can accomplish wonderful things.
Together these two hands are raising five boys that will become the leaders of tomorrow.
Together these two hands show love, kindness, respect and service for others.
Together these two hands provide financially for their family.
Together these two hands show their boys that they do, in fact, love each other.
Together these two hands can continue to come together to plan and prepare for for the future.
Together these two hands love the life they have created together.
Together these two hands...enjoy the journey that they are on....
Together
(yes, I wrote this ;)
(yes, I wrote this ;)

3 comments:
Ahh. This is nice. Did you write it?
Rachelle, what is so cool is you guys are doing it together. your boys know it and it will always be their strength and comfort. I love your words and if you wrote them im even more touched. love you
Beautiful Rachelle!
Post a Comment