CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma Brown!

I spent Saturday in Cedar City with my family celebrating my Grandma's 79th Birthday! The majority of the day was spent seeing my cousin, Melinda and her husband, Brian, at the Utah Shakespearean Festival. We enjoyed the play, Pride and Prejudice. It was a FANTASTIC show. I am excited to have Mel and Brian living so close. Mainly so I can see this beauty grow up....





We missed having Addie at our celebration. But here is a picture of all of us girls with the exception of Addie. She had the pleasure of working at the Bar 10 Ranch;)

Yes, that is a Real Cake! Well, actually cupcakes. Such a fun idea. It was white chocolate and a lemon flavor. It looked so real that my mom wouldnt eat the "yolk". Grandma Brown was the Chick that started this whole family.

All of us enjoying dinner at Rusty's steakhouse in Cedar City. Yummy food but even better company.

I love you, Grandma! You have always had a way of making me feel like I am the "favorite" grandchild. (I know the truth...I wont tell...I am!)

1 comment:

Addie Joyce said...

I missed you guys too!! I LOVE your haircut though. You look dang good!!