CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

First Day Of School 2010


Here I am! First Day of School! I LOVE my new class. I LOVE my new teaching assignment (second grade).





Nate is in First Grade and is doing SO good. He is enjoying every minute of it. He loves his teacher and has some friends in his class. He was the student of the day and he told his class that his favorite thing to do is "Go to Wal-Mart"

Austin is in 5th grade. He was nervous about his teacher. But now he seems to love him. He has been reading a fun series of books called "great and terrible" It is an LDS author and we recommend it to Grandma and Grandpa Christian;)

Luke is in Third Grade this year. His teacher is Mrs. Nancy Stevens. She has been a friend of the Christian Family since Steve was young. He has his very best friend in his class. He decided that he would join the school Choir this year. He said he would rather do that than play the piano.

Tyler seems to be adjusting just fine to the middle school. He is playing tackle football this year! It is his first experience with team tackle. He keeps complaining about how sore he is. He has been taking good care of our elderly neighbors that have recently had some health problems.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I showed this picture to Josh and then drug him outdoors for his belated first day of school picture. If Tyler in middle school can humor his mom that so can a 7th grader! (He left too early on the first day and I wasn't camera ready...lol)

Rachel said...

Ha, I love the new school shoes photo! There is only one time a year that my kids look like that and it's the first day of school. Too late now! Next year I will have to remember to get a pic like that!