Nate--Kindergarden
Luke--Second Grade
Austin --Fourth Grade
Tyler--Seventh Grade
As for me, I'm a bit overwhelmed with my class this year. I REALLY hope it gets better!!!
I chopped off my hair a few days before school started.
The News according to me.
5 comments:
I am sure you are doing and will continue to do a great job with your class.
I am feeling similarly about my class and new grade. I keep wondering if I will ever get on top of things.
Oh the joys of being a teacher!
very cute hair! Your kids are getting big! I loved Teresa's comment on your facebook! She's a funny lady!
i love love your hair. your boys are so big. luke is modeling in that pose. i love seeing nate when he comes over. i hope your class gets better, too
Gorgeous haircut, Rachelle! It looks so great on you! I'm trying to keep myself from doing the "just had a baby and suddenly chopped off all my hair" thing. I don't look well with a short haircut, but for some reason when I have a newborn around I seem to think it will make life easier!
Rachelle, I cannot believe how much your boys look like your brother!!!! Holy cow!!!
Post a Comment