CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

TO: MOM LOVE: YOUR DAUGHTER

So, most of you know that I have been suffering, not your average suffering, but excruciating pain, from a kidney stone. I went to the insta care last Saturday and since then I have only had about one full day of relief. The pain meds take the edge off but the pressure is still there. On Tuesday, I had a CT and an xray of my kidney's. They found one big stone in my left kidney and remnants of stones in my right kidney. On this coming up Thursday I will have a procedure done to break up the stones so that they will pass easily. I suppose it is from all the DT Coke I drink and the lack of water that I do not drink. One would think that I would have learned this lesson about 4 other times I have suffered through this. Steve has been taking good care of everyone so that I can sleep and rest. Nate keeps asking me where my cat scan is. The blessing in this whole thing is that I have a great student teacher in my classroom and she has taking right over. I dont know what I would have done if I needed to make sub plans in the mist of all this. She will thank me for this one day:)

Luke and Austin just started playing City league soccar. They both are VERY excited to be on teams with their friends. Their first games are on Thursday. So there will be pictures to come. They loved picking out a new soccer ball and shin gaurds. But they are most excited to practice with their Dad down at the fire station.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I hope you feel better soon! Get lots of rest and hopefully after Thursday things will be better! Take care and hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I love you more and wish I could be with you but work calls ! Need to make the house payment !! You have a great husband to care for you. I know everything will go smoothly Thursday. You are always in my prayers. Love MOM

Lisa said...

We are missing you at school- I hope you are feeling better and back to life soon. Gracie loves Mrs. Gubler but she misses you.

Lori J said...

you poor thing. I am so sorry. i hope they can break them up so they can finally pass, what a relief that will be. call when you get feeling better.

Sam said...

I hope hope hope you get well soon. NO one deserves what you have been going through. I feel like I should be there more for you, but you promised you would let me know what I could do for you. Nate's scrapbook was so cute today at school. Seriously, darling. I couldn't believe how baby baby cute he was. I had a tear in my eyes for how fast he has grown. I hope to see you soon. We have so much to talk about.!! lots of love--- LOVE Becky (using sam's tag)