I think Luke is finally over being sick. Since about Saturday morning he has had a rough go of it. Mainly a fever. He was trying so hard to be better and would get up and play but would be exhausted after about 20 min. His fever would always sneak back up after he spent some time playing. Finally this evening he played outside for about an hour and NO fever! YEA!!!!! I thought Austin was getting sick also but I think he was just adjusting to the time change. He slept until about 10:00 today.
I have been playing around with Facebook lately. It is kinda fun. I have found a few friends that I have not seen since high school. So the lack of blogging is due to that new found addiction. I still like blogger better because of its journal purposes.
Crap!! I just had Luke take his temp and it is 99.9!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All my fam has been sick too. Isn't it a blast? I just want it to be over now...it seems to randomly hit one child after another! How fun you got your braces off!
Post a Comment