I woke up Tuesday morning with one pink, itchy and oozing eye. So gross. I went to the Dr. and got some drops for it and then headed home for a wonderful rest and relaxation. Nate and I stayed in our jammies for most of the day, read stories, watched TV and took naps. What a way to stay home....When you have full intentions to get up and go to work but, you can't. So, you send the kids on their way and enjoy the peace and quiet!
FYI--"stimulus plan that congress has scheduled for a vote on Wednesday would shower the nations school districts, child care centers and universities, with a $150 million in new federal depending that would more than double the department of education's current budget. It would be the largest increase in federal aid since Washington began spending significantly on education after WW2."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment