Monday, March 31, 2008
I have been working all evening trying to change my header. Frankly, it is pissing me off! I have tried everything I know but I still can not do it! I will be giving it one more try, tomorrow at school, and then I am leaving it just as it looks right now! Steve went to Nebraska for the weekend so the boys and I were on our own. Which is really not that unusual but having him so far away was a bit unsettling. I am used to having him within the Hurricane City limits and he can come home quickly if I really need him to. Anyway, on Saturday we went to the orthodontist's free movie day in St. George. Jessica, Jake and I saw National Treasure. The boys and the Nelson girls saw Alvin and the Chipmunks. After the movies were over they had a drawing and Luke won a fifty dollar gift card to Wal mart. We were so excited. He even told me that he would give it to me if I took them to lunch. Great trade, especially since I was going to take them to lunch anyway. Tyler and I spent the rest of the weekend working on his Science Fair project. He is trying to prove the old wives tale about "More babies are born on a full moon" He did a great job figuring out all the math and came to the conclusion that more babies are born on NON full moon days. But, he is confused with the numbers because the average was about 3.4 vs. 2.9 he can not figure out how one could have .4 or .2 of a baby!!! The science fair is on Thursday! I hope he does well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
what a great idea for a science project. That would take so much time to do. Good job tyler!
I didn't know you were reading Messenger! We need to discuss all book choices before they are posted on your blog!! Just kidding, but really I didn't know you were reading that. Isn't it a juvinile (sp) fiction book. We are going to have to talk!! I love your blog, but I am still trying to figure out how you have time for it! And now you are starting a school blog! Wow, you are going to be all blogged out!!!
you didnt give up! the header is great..love you
I love your new page and I love all of you. MOM
I was wondering if you ended up going to the movie on Saturday. That sounded fun! I am sure Tyler will do good. Remember most kids can't even get judged because they didn't include all of the elements they are supposed to, so hopefully, if he did, that will help. That pisses me off about your header also, because I hate not being able to figure things out. I am going to be gone most of the day tomorrow observing writing....so have a good one!
I just got Messenger from the library. I'm re-reading The Giver for book club this month and then will read Gathering Blue (again) and Messenger. Can't wait to see how the first two come in in this one.
I LOVE the new look of your blog!! You're so on top of it! Can't wait to be out there in a few weeks...ahhhh! Sunshine!
love, your cousin...writing from the couch - stuck to a baby baracuda!!!
Post a Comment