CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 2, 2013

Pine Lake Caming

Aunt Peggy floating in her float tube for the very first time.
Summer came to a close with a family campout in Pine Lake.  Normally we go to Pine Lake with Steve's family but this time we went with my side of the family.  Steve was excited to show Uncle Jeff his secret spot for catching monster sized fish.  Unfortunately the only fish that was caught was by Jersey, our Chocolate Lab.   


Uncle Jeff was the lucky one and caught fish in the Lake.







We had the best time!  I can not wait until next year to do it again.  It was so fabulous having my mom and Grandma with us.  We spent the weekend giggling until our cheeks hurt.  I think I gained 500 lbs during that 4 days because of all the yummy food.  The berry cobbler was to die for.
We got rained on a few times, passed around a pair of womens undergarments that we found in the bushes, made sure Grandma was back at the trailer before it got too dark, and many many more memories.

2 comments:

Addie Joyce said...

fun fun fun. I am so jealous. I want to come next year too!

Abbie said...

Sounds perfect! I absolutely love your "nature" shots. Especially the one of the dandelion. You totally should have entered it in Peach Days or something!