CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time Of Year

Here we are, we made it through a tumultuous election season (barely).  We are now on to more important things.  Important things like FAMILY.  I love this time of year.  Although, I do have some regrets.  One day I will figure out what to do, how to handle, and most importantly figure out why exactly I feel the way I do.  One day I will deal with the wide range of feelings I have. Until then, I will simply enjoy. I will enjoy the anticipation of the holidays.  My birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Nate's birthday are all included in the holiday season.  These four events are the culmination of a FABULOUS year.  I know that we will be creating many memories this holiday season.  I am excited by the holiday traditions. I am anxious to make new memories.  I am simply wanting to simply, ENJOY!

No comments: