Dear Dad and Family,
Thank you for your letters! They made me happy. Hope everything is going good with everyone! Boot Camp is going week. I guess not too bad. This week is swim week. So going to swim and stuff and then at the end of the week it is initial PFT which is push ups, crunches and a 3 mile run. Gonna see how good I do. Probably alright. Not to worried. We won initial drill 2165 took the trophy home. It was cool to win because we have been working hard to get all the drills down. In about a week we are going to Camp Pendelton to shoot our M16A4 service rifles. Should be fun. The time up there should be faster than here at MCRD.. Kinda drags down here. But ya that's kinda whats going on at the moment. Getting closer to the end! But still have a ways to go. I miss you guys. Keep writing me. I love You.
Love, Burkeley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Short, sweet and to the point. Sounds like he's doing pretty good.
Post a Comment