Nate is in 2nd grade. He has the most amazing teacher. ME! He did great all day. He did everything he was asked and obeyed quickly each time. I wasnt sure how he would really do with Mom as his teacher. He is my baby after all. I was showing the kids in in class some pictures from our family vacation this summer and one child piped up and said, "THATS NATE!" Most kids didnt know he was my son. Now they do.
Tyler is in 9th grade. He is a Freshman! Oh I so remember my Freshman days ;) Lucky for us 9th grade is still at the middle school. I love that! He seemed to have a good day. He had to get his schedule changed up a bit because his end of level scores, from last year, were so awesome. We are proud of him for working so hard. He is playing football. Actually, he is living, eating and breathing football!
Luke is in 4th grade. He has the most amazing teacher too. Not me, but, a teacher that we think wonders of. He is has lots of friends in his class and loved being back to school to socialize with them.
My 2nd grade class seems amazing! Great families and super kids. They are sure a talkative bunch though!
2 comments:
So fun to have Nate in your class! I have fond memories of organizing my binders!
so as I was scrolling down the pictures at first glance I thought the earbuds in Tyler's ear was a piercing! And then it all made sense but it was surprising
Post a Comment