CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Photo Shoot

My cute niece asked me the other day If I would take some pictures of her. She wanted them for her senior pictures. I told her yes but I wasn't very good but I was Free! I spent the week thinking about where the best place would be, what time of day we should shoot and I spend hours researching photo taking tips. Here are the results!






So, she told me that a lady in her town told her that it would be 700 dollars for a photo shoot!
I'm sure she would have edited some of the photos and I will too but good grief! That's how much I make in a week of teaching school!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

You did a great job, they look amazing, just like your cute niece. I love the location!