CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Years Eve

Tyler decided that it would be more fun to hang out at home instead of going to the New Year's Eve Stake Dance. I was all for not encouraging him to meet any girls so I tried hard to make the night enjoyable for all!

This is Nikita and Savanna. Nikita is our neighbor and has been friend with us since she was about 3. The little boys think she is awesome! The deal at our house is that Tyler can go to any party or activity as long as Nikita goes along! We know that she makes good choices and is also fun to be around.

Leslies kids came from Panaca to celebrate with us! I'm not sure if the girls really had much fun but I know for sure Dean did! The kids did not go to sleep until after 2 am.

POTS and PANS lasted for about 2 seconds because it was Freezing Cold outside!!!
Happy New Year 2011!!!







No comments: