Amy, my BFF from High School, gave this Nativity to us for our Wedding. It is by far my favorite piece of Christmas Decor! Each piece is hand painted by Amy's mom. A lot of time and love went into it!
This is our "kids" tree. It is full of homemade decorations and some decorations that I have gotten from my students. It resides in our family room. The star on top is way to big for the tree but I keep it because it reminds me of the star that I had as a child.
I always wanted a WHITE tree and last year I bought finally bought one! I just love the look of a white tree. It resides in my living room and right in front of the window that looks out to the front of the house.

Under the white tree I like to put this wooden manger. We do not open presents in the living room because it is to small. But, I like to be reminded every time I look at this tree that Jesus is the reason for the tree in our living room.
Under the white tree I like to put this wooden manger. We do not open presents in the living room because it is to small. But, I like to be reminded every time I look at this tree that Jesus is the reason for the tree in our living room.
I have a lot of other nick nacks and cute items that I have collected over the years. Each piece holds a memory. I have a picture of Steve, Burkeley and I on our first Christmas. There is a Disney Advent Calendar that my mom gave us for our first Christmas. There is ornaments on our tree that Steve's parents gave to us that are from Germany. But, what I love most is the feeling in the air that comes with the spirit of giving, the excitement of receiving and the joy we find in celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment