CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kayzha and Matta's Wedding


We had a very busy and fun weekend! My oldest niece, Kayzha, got MARRIED! All of Steve's brothers and sisters came to town for the festivities. It was so fun to get together with everyone. The temple ceremony was so awesome! The man who performed the sealing did an awesome job giving the couple some words of wisdom. I'm sure they wont remember anything he said but I loved how her spent some time discussing all of the covenants that Kayzha and Matta have made. Covenants that they have made and kept with our Heavenly Father since they were eight years old and were baptized. It was an awesome reminder for me. Also, it was so fun to "watch" the newly married couple. They are so much in love!


Dean said that he wasn't to sure he wanted a brother in law! He says he for sure doesn't want to be and Uncle! I'm sure he doesn't want to give up the position as baby of the family.

Here we are! Just trying to act like we are still in love;)


I took over 200 pictures during the day. I absolutely LOVE this one!


Kayzha warning Matta that he better not shove that cake in her face!

2 comments:

Becky Seymour said...

Your pictures look great Rachelle. Looks like you are learning how to use your camera. I still want to take a photography class! Cute pics of all the boys. Love the one of you and steve, and you and teresa!
Fun to see you in your car with your mom today, too.

Jessica said...

I love the picture of you and Steve!! So cute! Your blog looks so cute!