He is really loving it! I am amazed how well he is doing and he is playing "Center." I'm impressed with his dedication to his team. The best part is that Football is a way he can get out all of his pent up energy. His attitude was becoming a bit of a problem at our house and now he can get out all that "stuff" and come home happy--well he is also hungry!
Here we are at The Bass Pro Shop in Las Vegas. Labor Day weekend was a fun weekend for us. We ALL got our of town and went to Vegas. My cousin, Addie, was getting ready to move to Ohio for Pharmacy School and I wanted to see her before she made the big move. Unfortunately she got a Kidney Stone and we only were able to visit in her Lortab induced state. I am so proud of Addie! WOW a Pharmacist!!! And yes, your not at BYU anymore! I'm sure you will never be in a place quite like that...
YES, that would be my Nate, making out with a fish;) Boys!

Here is my girlfriend from school. We are the lone Obama supporters at our school. We both enjoy Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. We both love the idea of teaching the children of the future. We are very different souls but in spite of this we are very good friends. She keeps me grounded in a world that I am not so sure I fit in with. she keeps me smiling on days when I am about ready to break down in tears. For instance, the other day I text her and told her that I was just about ready for the semi annual nervous breakdown. She told me that I should wait a few days until she got back from Salt Lake so that I could get it all out while she drinks a few margarita's. So, I think I cured the nervous breakdown by getting a hair cut, pedicure, yummy salad, delicious pie and a new shirt but I wont tell her that because she was so willing to sit and listen to me cry, vent or laugh. I'll let her have her drink and I'm sure I will find something to cry about.
Here is my girlfriend from school. We are the lone Obama supporters at our school. We both enjoy Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. We both love the idea of teaching the children of the future. We are very different souls but in spite of this we are very good friends. She keeps me grounded in a world that I am not so sure I fit in with. she keeps me smiling on days when I am about ready to break down in tears. For instance, the other day I text her and told her that I was just about ready for the semi annual nervous breakdown. She told me that I should wait a few days until she got back from Salt Lake so that I could get it all out while she drinks a few margarita's. So, I think I cured the nervous breakdown by getting a hair cut, pedicure, yummy salad, delicious pie and a new shirt but I wont tell her that because she was so willing to sit and listen to me cry, vent or laugh. I'll let her have her drink and I'm sure I will find something to cry about.
1 comment:
I love that your boys are into football. Hurricane always has strong teams. You'll have fun!
Post a Comment