You might be wondering why there are LDS missionaries in my blog. Well, I thought it was so funny that they were an entry in the parade. Only in Utah!!
My cute Austin! I love this quite natured boy!

A blast from the past---Me, Linda Weight, Tao (Layne's boy) and my mom. We surprised the Weight family with a quick visit. Thanks to Lynette! They came to St. George and we got to have a quick visit.
A blast from the past---Me, Linda Weight, Tao (Layne's boy) and my mom. We surprised the Weight family with a quick visit. Thanks to Lynette! They came to St. George and we got to have a quick visit.
Layne, me and Lynette. Layne's memories of me was the time he made me laugh so hard that I peed my pants.
My little Shelbie is Patriotic too!
We finished up the day with a BBQ and fireworks. We had special seating for the city fireworks display. It was really awesome because we were right under the fireworks. Steve was worried all day that we would not be safe because of the falling embers. But, I knew that Chief Kulman would not have let us sit there if it wasn't safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment