All of the boys took swim lessons for the past few weeks. Nate cried on the first day because he was afraid he would drown without a life jacket on. He soon realized that his lessons were all about fun and games. He is doing so great. He is confident in the water and not afraid to get in and really try to swim.
Luke on the other hand is struggling. He told me the first day that he wish swimming lessons were never invented. He likes things to come easy to him and swimming is hard work. He would rather play. I do take some fault in this one though. There was not a class at his level at the time the other boys had lessons so I put him into Austins level. It is a tough one for him. I have to give him credit though, he is trying real hard! He is freezing most of the time because his little skinny body cant keep him warm.
Austin is doing fabulous! He is really learning how to swim. I love to see the perfect crawl stroke that he does all the way across the pool! He has got it down pat. I think he would be a perfect competitive swimmer. His body type is perfect for him. Plus he is such a quietly competitive kid. I dont think he is the team sport kind of kid.
2 comments:
yeah they totally could have come to my house to practice their strokes. you realize your the only one in the family that keeps up there blog. just fyi love you guys and im proud of the boys enjoying there lessons.
THOSE Are AMAZING pictures! THey look so clear and awesome! I love your post about keeping it real. I have been thinking about doing that, and I kind of want to more now! love your guts
Post a Comment