CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

To My Children's Teachers:


Please be aware that my child might be wearing miss matched socks. This is due to the fact that as I was folding laundry today I only found 7 pairs of socks. I was also shocked to discover that there were 47 socks that did not have a match. I explained to them that I would not be purchasing their favorite "skinny" socks anymore. I would be purchasing their white socks at the local Wal-Mart. I am aware that you might think that I am being a neglectful mother but I am at my breaking point with the whole sock issue. I would like you to notice that most of these socks are brand new. I will not be purchasing new socks until next fall. So, until then let's see if the they can at least match their socks by color.
Thanks for your understanding,
Rachelle Christian

1 comment:

Muriel said...

Love it! Same goes around here.