My Baby lost his first baby tooth. Yes, I'm a bit sentimental. Another first has become my last. Nate wasn't sure if loosing a tooth would be a good idea. He would not even touch the wiggly tooth for about a week. Finally I couldn't stand looking at it any more and put my finger on it and out it fell. He was a bit disturbed about the blood but got over it when he realized it didn't hurt.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
My Baby Looses....
My Baby lost his first baby tooth. Yes, I'm a bit sentimental. Another first has become my last. Nate wasn't sure if loosing a tooth would be a good idea. He would not even touch the wiggly tooth for about a week. Finally I couldn't stand looking at it any more and put my finger on it and out it fell. He was a bit disturbed about the blood but got over it when he realized it didn't hurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment