Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's in my life!!!!!!!! Each one has shaped who I am.
Nate made a cute card in summer preschool. His teacher asked him to answer each of these questions. It was so cute and perfectly summed up Steve.
My daddy is 11 years old.
He weighs 10 lbs. and is 11 feet tall.
His hair is black and his eyes are brown.
My loves to relax by resting.
He likes to wear fireman clothes.
He loves to cook eggs.
His favorite household chore is dishes.
His favorite TV show is news and football.
Daddy always tells me I'm a chicken face.
It makes him happy when we buy him knives.
When my dad shops, he loves to buy bullets.
If he could go on a trip, he would go to the cabin.
I really love it when my dad takes me to Walmart.
He's the best! I love you Dad! (Steve)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Still laughing my head off at those comments.
Post a Comment